Description of fragrance diffuser
Our home fragrances have been exquisitely elaborated and thought to embellish your home. Inspired by natural elements, it invites us to travel and meditate. Lacrosse’s perfumes for catalytic lamps have intense a long lasting aromas that will let you enjoy a clean and scented atmosphere thanks to its highest quality.
Lacrosse has been created with Ambientair’s know-how. Its style is timeless. A striking and recognizable design paired with an interesting chromatic effect, directly inspired by nature hues. This makes it the most extraordinary collection of the brand, where we instantly recognize Ambientair’s DNA.
Just like in architecture, we find a balanced harmony between functionality and art in its products. Lacrosse perfectly fits in your home décor and fills the atmosphere with an exquisite fragrance.
Diving inside Lacrosse’s universe is like traveling for inspiration. The adventurous spirit blends into the creative soul to create each of its emblematic home fragrances, inspired by natural elements and capable of making your heart beats. An unknown collection that distills authenticity and whose aromatic notes emerge the experiences lived in the quest of each essence, its origins and its influences.
Fragrance family: floral.
• Top: Artemisia, neroli, cardamom and vetiver.
• Middle: white tea, yerba mate and jasmine.
• Base: iris, amber, cedar and musk.
Minimalist and clean scent, yet strong and entrancing to everyone. The tradition is impregnated with the sweet iris and the delicate mixture of musks to form a memorable fragrance, full of secrets and ethereal qualities.
Sensitive, airy, pleasant. Delicately comforting.
How to use
1. Choose where to light your lamp: straight and stable surface, away from sources of heat and the reach of children and / or pets.
2. Fill the lamp body up to 2/3 of the total with the aid of the funnel, only with liquid suitable for catalytic lamps. Remember that the liquid can be neutral or perfumed, and that these can be mixed to achieve a lower intensity of the aroma. After this, clean to remove any residual liquid on the lamp body and surface.
3. Insert the burner and make sure that its wick comes in contact with the fragrance and that the stone is well positioned above the metal base of the body. If it is the first use of the burner, cover the stone with the cap (otherwise, the fragrance would evaporate) and let the wick soak for 20 minutes.
4. Remove the cap and with the aid of a lighter, ignite the burner stone and let the flame remain for two minutes. You have to wait for a flame of about 7 or 10 cm (3 or 4 inches), which with the use of the burner will become smaller. Do not leave the lamp unattended during these two minutes and never touch the stone during this process.
5. Blow the flame and only when it is off, cover the stone with the protective crown. The stone will be hot, so do not touch it: your lamp is already working.
6. Let the lamp purify the atmosphere and clean the air for about 20 minutes for stays of about 10 square meters.
7. To stop the operation, remove the crown carefully because it may be somewhat warm, and cover the hot stone with the metal cap, which will prevent combustion from continuing and Fragrance evaporates from the lamp body.
8. To keep it until its next use, leave the cap and the crown on the metal base of the body, ready to have everything ready for your next use.